Monday, May 26, 2008

Seduction

It has been just about two weeks since our last entry. My skin in completely burnt from a day in the sun at the beach. "The Art of Seduction" is not necessarily a page turner however manageable. I got to page 14 before my eyes focused on the tranquil water and iridescent sand. 

The past twelve days have been celebrations of life; with and without. The feeling of being lonesome occurred once or twice but again these are more learning lessons that both educate myself and those around me. The shivering is becoming apparent from the overly red marks on my chest; ouch! 

My tassel is now on the left and the freedom to explore has never been more apparent. The world is at my fingertips and the realization of life is starting a new chapter. This chapter although will only welcome a selected few who understand the meaning of ...

Whether looking ahead or back, I have become liberated to consider all possibilities. These possibilities include listening to Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young's "Deja Vu" in its entirety. 





No comments: