Tuesday, April 29, 2008

You are "Miles Away"

My skin is pale, the sound is off and the thoughts of looking back have drowned in the transparency of water. Bleach has faded away the colors and nothing is left. My body has been molested by the bass that has taken over my mind and soul. The possession of feeling alive has redeveloped and my focus is dead on. 

Undeniably, I am listening to the new Madonna record and she has delivered the second coming. "Miles Away" is a ballad that relates with my past and lyrically transcends into my future. Ironically, I became a fan of Madonna for the first time when I was in New York several years ago. A friend who is now a figment of my imagination encouraged me to give "Confessions of a Dance Floor" a listen... 

This song is about values and the personification of life. My epiphany today is speaking your mind and telling the truth. Be yourself and be comfortable in your own skin. 

(You will always love me more) "Miles Away" is about trying make a long distance relationship work and how one can love someone "Miles Away" but when together that love is non existent. 

The "Downward Spiral" Trent Reznor references has faded and the illusions are black. 


Download "Miles Away" by Madonna 

No comments: