Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mutual Aberrations Society

Yesterdays evening ended exactly as I expected. I sat on my bed listening to a voice of hope and determination as we discussed family, friends and what life would be like if we had each other. Simultaneously I was reading Vogue Homme Paris. If I rewind my evening 2 hours prior to this phone call, I was drinking a "Karma" Indian beer and hunting through the racks of the local magazine stand. Of course every magazine I intended to purchase was unavailable. So instead I went home with the excellence of Vogue, Tokon and NME. The "erotic" theme added quite a twist to my pre-hesitated expectations. One should never have expectations in life and with that listen to "You Don't Understand Me" by The Raconteurs. This album is by far the best album released this year. Of course taste is subjective but hold my hand and trust me. Reflecting on yesterday leads us to where we are now. We learn from our mistakes, accomplishments, and the sounds and visions that pass us by each day. 

I will not go into detail just yet on MAS as it entails a large amount of explaining however...
 


No comments: