Thursday, April 17, 2008

loosing indie credit

You can be anything you want to be and that is exactly why I don't question myself every time I look at the completely confused and overly eccentric "hipsters" who consider themselves the purveyors of cool. What exactly is cool and more importantly is it "cool" to consider yourself "cool". I would rather be curating a foundation for world peace then to ever be living in the footsteps an indie superstar. Living vicariously though the idea of some phenomenon that doesn't exist is quite inconsequential to say the least. 

Hey Willpower based out of San Francisco is a favorite of ours at the moment. The beats seamlessly unite with the Prince like inspired vocals. Lyrics as, "I want to be your magic window.. the party is in my pants" may be juvenile however the record is definitely worth listening to. Download "Hundredaire". 

We love genuine artists who are not only creatively musically but as well artistically. 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loves it
cool blog