Monday, April 28, 2008

Victim of the Crime

Everyday is a new learning experience and for the first time I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. I have learned to never have expectations and while I thought this entire time, things would go a certain way; they in fact didn't. The ride home was silent like the entire trip. No words exchanged about future, past or present and as much as I wanted all the "neon" colors to represent something more I must walk away. In no way should any of this be taken for granted. The long conversations on the phone were beautiful like your smile but the reconnect was in fact a disconnect. 

Live strong is all we can we do. The desert heat and clear sky, radiated temperature and pure air. The sky was blue, the flowers blossomed and the palm trees were a tad bit taller then I am. We spent our weekend in Coachella. Great music, amazing parties and so many lessons to apply to my future. 

Love is such a strong word and should only be used when one truly means it. 

Listen to Ture False/ Fake Real from "Hercules and Love Affair". 

No comments: