Friday, August 22, 2008

Preset The Remote Control

I love the movement of different images at every second. That's the beauty of sitting on a curb watching it all pass you by. "Flashing Lights" passed me by over the last few days. I journeyed to Vegas to DJ the Mirage. What an amazing experience and great time. Senior Jeremy (my father) joined Jason and I while we filled The Beatles Revolution lounge with bass and remix tracks that would make everything well, make sense. \\ I smile at the moment because I have The Presets in deck. This record is like Maxfield for those of you who live in Los Angeles. I love this record so much more then their previous, Beams. 

On Tuesday, I DJed Hear Music. Beat after beat, smile after smile... just listen to "If I Know You" by The Presets because this entry is all devoted to them.

Thank you, Arjan @ Arjan Writes, Campus Circle and Mojo Republik. I'm in a bizarre mood at the moment; then again it's Friday night. 

Listen To This: The Presets 


Wear This : Striped Socks by Paul Smith 
$35.00 @ Barneys New York 

No comments: